Avocado Chicken Soup
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Looking for a way to make your mouth and your tummy happy? Check out this delicious soup full of tasty and healthy goodness! Not only will the whole family be happy campers, but you’ll also stay on track with your weight loss goals!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 ½ lbs. cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 1 cup green onions, sliced
- 3 medium avocados, diced
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the coconut oil over medium heat in a large saucepan.
- Cook garlic until fragrant, about 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the tomatoes and cumin; season to taste and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken stock and green onions, then add the diced chicken.
- Let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning if needed, and stir in the cilantro and lime juice.
- Add the diced avocado just before serving.
*adapted from Paleo Leap.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.