Asparagus Beef Stir Fry
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Perfect for a busy weeknight cause this dish can be served in around 30 minutes flat! Marinate the beef the night before and you’ll be able to serve up a warm healthy option that looks like you’ve spent all day preparing!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- ½ cup coconut aminos or gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or oil of choice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot, tapioca starch, or organic cornstarch
- 3 green onions, both white and green parts chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey, coconut sugar, or your favorite sweetener of choice
- 1.5 lbs sirloin, skirt or flank steak, thinly sliced (it’s much easier to thinly slice if it’s still slightly frozen)
- 1 tablespoon additional avocado oil or oil of choice for cooking
- ½ lb asparagus, chopped into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup broth or water
- Toppings: toasted sesame seeds, extra chopped green onion (optional)
- Mix together the coconut aminos, oil, garlic, arrowroot, green onions, and honey. Pour over the thinly sliced beef and stir until beef is well coated. Marinate for at least 5 minutes, up to overnight.
- Once you are ready to cook, add the cooking oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. Let the oil heat for a few minutes until the oil is hot. Add your beef to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Add the cut asparagus and cook until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add in your broth or water and allow to cook for an additional minute or two.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds and extra green onion.
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, and not seeing lasting results then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe “Wall of Love“… It’s the change you’ve been searching for in order to stop yo-yo dieting forever and see lasting results!
*adapted from Primally Inspired
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.