One Dish Salmon
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
One dish meals are SO simple to make and really reduce the workload (and dishes!) of what you’re making. Prep these and enjoy a yummy, healthy, and satisfying lunch or dinner.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2o Asparagus Spears
- 4 Salmon Fillets (6oz.)
- 4TB of Butter (separated)
- 2 Sliced Lemons
- Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper
- Fresh Dill (torn for garnish)
- Tin Foil
- Put two pieces of tin foil down on the counter.
- Place 5 asparagus spears down on the foil and put a salmon fillet on top of it. Add a tablespoon of butter on top of the salmon, add two slices of lemon on top, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Loosely wrap the salmon and do the same for the remaining three fillets.
- Heat your grill on high and put the foil packs on the BBQ.
- Grill until the salmon and asparagus are cooked (about 10 minutes).
- Add some dill to the top and serve.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at Delish.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.