On the Go Chicken Salad
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
This easy peasy delicious Chicken Salad is a fabulous option if your summer days are in full gear running to and fro savoring those last few days of summer with back to school looming just around the corner! Did I mention how fast it is to throw everything in a bowl even if you’re running out the door you can still choose this healthy option!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 head of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Avocado
- ½ Large Cucumber
- Cherry Tomatoes (1-2 large handfuls)
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken or Grilled Chicken
- 1-2oz. Light Monterrey Jack Cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mineral Salt
- Bragg Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Chop up lettuce and veggies and throw them in a large bowl.
- Dice up as much chicken as you want to put on your salad and add it in.
- Grate some cheese on top of the salad. (optional)
- Shake up your apple cider vinegar and add 4 capfuls.
- Pour on the extra virgin olive oil liberally.
- Add a heavy sprinkle of mineral salt.
- Toss salad together and adjust to taste.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Used with permission from Meggan Larson.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.