Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Run, don’t walk to the kitchen to make these! I have been on the Trim Healthy Mama plan for almost 6 years and I have NEVER been so excited about a cookie before. They are THAT good! I wish I knew who to credit for this recipe but it’s a THM mama so from the bottom of my heart, thank you!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 2/3 Cup of Gwen’s Brown Sugar
- 1tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Oats
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- (optional) 1/4 cup stevia sweetened Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine oats and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl mix peanut butter, Gwen’s brown sugar, vanilla and eggs. Add a little tsp of water and mix together.
- Mix in oat mixture (and chocolate chips if using) and combine well together.
- Roll into small balls and put on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten them with a fork.
- Bake at 350F for 7-8 minutes until the edges are golden brown (they may look a little undercooked).
- Let them cool completely and refrigerate (if they make it that far…)
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas (yes, even with the oats, it works out if you keep it to 2 cookies).
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.