Nutty Chocolate Cups
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Oh yes, please! It’s time for a chocolatey dessert or snack. Whichever you want it to be! This recipe is pretty flexible so adjust it how you want and most importantly, enjoy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of nut butter of your choice
- 3TB Raw Cacao
- 1TB THM Sweet Blend (ground up)
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Chopped Walnuts or dollop of nut butter for the top (optional)
- Combine coconut oil and nut butter then add everything else except the nuts.
- Pour into baking cups and sprinkle the nuts on top.
- Stick in either the fridge or the freezer to harden.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.