Not Tonight Dear!
by Terri Bonin
What if you’re married and you don’t like sex?
No problem. There’s hope for you! First, let me list a few reasons you want to take the steps to learn to like sex. The health benefits are CRAZY!! Here’s the short list…
- Causes better sleep (It really does!)
- Tones muscles (Especially the core and booty)
- Gives a younger appearance (Because you’re HAPPY!)
- Resets hormones (Yup!)
- Alleviates depression (Who doesn’t feel lifted after being loved on?)
- Lowers blood pressure (Aerobic exercise helps lower blood pressure, as well as the hormone oxytocin, which is released during orgasm)
- Is a pain reliever (No doubt! It relocates all mental energy away from the pain!)
- Increases immunity (Because when you’re happy, your immune system works better.)
- Lessens stress and anxiety (Who can be anxious in the arms of a husband?)
- Improves cognition (Who can think straight in a sexless relationship?)
- Increases circulation (Gets the blood pumping!)
- Burns calories (Even more when you do it right!)
- Reduces cravings (Because you’re satisfied.)
And the list goes on….
Put the above list to the test. When you can’t sleep, wake your husband! He won’t mind, and it will be just a matter of minutes before you’re sleeping too.
Got a backache? Great! Forget about it for a few minutes while you have an intimate time with your husband. It works. And the funny thing is, you’ll want the relief the next night again!
Are you emotional, or feel crazy? Been there. I’m typically emotionally stable… sans pregnancy and get this, I’ve been pregnant for 101 months of our marriage.
*take a moment of silence to ponder that number*
That’s approximately 8.4 solid years of emotional surges! That’s a lot of craziness, but that’s also a lot of physical intimacy because thankfully, my husband and I learned along our journey that sex resets the hormonal balance and makes me functional again. (Exit crazy momma!) It’s magic. It’s fun! Who would have thought?
Put the list to the test!!
If you would like to join the ~for ladies only~ private Facebook group click here! You can come in your pj’s in the privacy and comfort of your own home and learn more about having a healthy happy sex life with your husband! It’s G-rated and still chocked full of great information and tips!
*The excerpt was taken from Terri’s new book “Drops of Pleasure“, where you can find more insight on married sex and recipes to take your love life from ho-hum to off the charts WOW!
Meet Terri Bonin, the author of 31 Days to Fit, 14 Days to Ignite Your Marriage, and Live, Laugh, Love, and Laundry and the latest book Drops of Pleasure! Terri’s 23-year union with her favorite dentist (her husband), has been prosperous in their prolific production of 10 darling children. She also holds a degree in nutritional counseling which seems to be most frequently used to persuade her children to eat their greens. Terri’s secret pleasure is sneaking away from juggling the daily tasks, homeschooling, and dating her husband to escape to her office to write for her own enjoyment. As you can imagine she has a LOT to write about!