No Guilt Honey BBQ Wings
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
“More wings please” is what you’ll be hearing from everyone around the table when you serve up this lip-smacking, finger-licking good deliciousness! “Honey” Garlic Chicken Wings offer a new twist on the Hot & Spicy tried and tested version. Run, don’t walk to cook these little babies tonight!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 24-48 defrosted chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of Gwen’s Nest sugar-free brown sugar
- 2 doonks of THM stevia
- THM Mineral Sea Salt
- 2.5 cups of water
- THM Glucomannan
- 5 Cloves of Garlic diced
- 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup of Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Bake chicken wings at 375 for 15-20 minutes (without sauce) until they are crispy but not yet fully cooked.
- In a pot add the “brown sugar”, stevia, sprinkle of sea salt, a sprinkle of pepper, diced garlic, ground ginger, liquid aminos, and water. Stir together and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling sprinkle glucomannan over it while stirring constantly until it thickens to a sauce consistency. 3-4 tsp depending upon how thick you want it. Remember that it continues to thicken so less is more.
- Transfer chicken wings into a baking dish and pour sauce over them (half of the sauce for 24 wings, all of it for 48 wings.)
- Place chicken back in oven and bake until the sauce is bubbling and the wings are fully cooked (no longer pink at the bone and juices running clear). Approximately another 15-20 minutes.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.