No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
When I found this recipe I ran to the kitchen to whip it together because YUM! You will want to as well because it is just THAT good. THM and Keto friendly, you just can’t go wrong with this recipe!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 8oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Whipping Cream
- 4TB Sour Cream
- Splash of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4TB Gentle Sweet
- 2 TB Raw Cacao Powder
- 1-2TB water
- 1/2 Cup of Whipping Cream (for the ganache)
- Add the cream cheese, 1/2 cup of whipping cream, pure vanilla, sour cream, and sweetener to a large bowl.
- Beat together until smooth (about 2-3 minutes)
- Place in serving cups (6) and put in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- In a medium bowl place the cacao powder and water and mix together. Add in the rest of the whipping cream and whisk together until thick.
- Pour over cooled cheesecakes.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Original recipe adapted from KetoConnect.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.