Nighty Night Custard
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Looking for a fabulous late-night treat without adding extra calories to your day? or extra pounds to your waistline? Well, our favorite Trim Healthy Mamas have done it again with this warm scrumptious snack that is a special mama treat after everyone has been tucked into bed!
Check it Out Below…
Nighty Night Custard
- 1 tsp. Whey Protein Powder
- On Plan Sweetener to Taste
- 1/2 – 1tsp. Vanilla or Butter extract
- 1 & 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 pinches Mineral Salt
- 3/4 tsp. Glucomannan
- 1/2 tsp. Coconut Oil
1. Turn on your kettle or put 1 and ¼ cups water in a small saucepan and bring to a rapid boil.
2. Put 1 flat tsp. of THM whey protein in blender along with ½ tsp. extra virgin coconut oil, 2 good pinches of THM sea salt, 3 teaspoons of THM Gentle Sweet, and ½ -1 tsp. of vanilla or butter-flavored extract.
3. Add 1 cup boiling water to blender and start blender. While ingredients are blending add scant ¾ tsp. THM Gluccie.
4. Blend for about a minute and a half, turn off blender, add the extra ¼ cup of water then blend again for a little while longer.
5. Taste and adjust, your end result should be a perfect balance between the sweetener and the salt. You may need to add more of either sea salt, sweetener, or more vanilla or butter flavoring. Keep playing with taste ratio until the flavor is something that satisfies and delights you.
1. Put 1 peeled, seeded and roughly chopped lemon or a handful of frozen or thawed raspberries into a small saucepan.
2. Add 1 Tbs. of water and allow lemon or berries to boil and caramelize along with a dash or two of Nustevia or Truvia. Turn to low, place lid on, and let simmer for a few minutes. Check occasionally, if it needs a little more water, add another Tbs. The lemon should become a lot more translucent and a little browned when ready.
3. Top custard with lemon or berry Compote and enjoy a little tart burst with every creamy spoonful of custard
(The Laundry Moms love a vanilla cinnamon twist…or you can make your own favorite like the vanilla raspberry & pistachio option in the photo!)
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, and not seeing lasting results then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It’s the change you’ve been searching for in order to stop yo-yo dieting forever and see lasting results!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.