Mouth-Watering Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
When you find yourself craving some comfort food, like fried cheese, then this mouth-watering recipe alternative will hit the spot! Perfect for a snack or as an appetizer the next time you’re having Italian for dinner!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup of baking blend
- 1tsp oregano
- 1tsp onion powder
- 1/2tsp garlic powder
- Heavy sprinkle of salt
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 8 -10 chunks of good quality cheese (I used Costco mozzarella)
- 4-5TB Refined coconut oil
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour egg whites into a separate bowl.
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan (may want to do 2 TB at a time and 3-4 cheese sticks as the pan gets dirty fast).
- Dip each cheese stick into the egg white then coat each side with the dry ingredients.
- Do this twice for each stick.
- Put in frying pan and use a pair of tongs to turn the sticks on every side until brown on each side.
- Remove promptly so they don’t melt.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*NOTE: This Trim Healthy Mama Friendly recipe is an ‘S’ type meal
*This recipe used by permission from Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.