Mmm Mmm Good Keto Chili
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Baby, it’s cold outside! It’s time to get your chili on and what better way to do that than with Keto Chili! It’s low carb but high flavor and is just what you need to cozy up by the fire and warm your tummy.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 slices of bacon (cut into half-inch strips)
- 1/3 medium yellow onion (chopped)
- 2 Celery Stalks (chopped)
- 1 Green Pepper (Chopped up)
- 1/2 cup of chopped baby Bella Mushrooms
- 2 minced cloves of Garlic
- 2lbs of Ground Beef
- 2TB Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 2TB smoked Paprika
- Himalayan Sea Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups of Beef Broth
- Sour Cream (for garnish)
- Cheddar Cheese (shredded for garnish)
- Green Onions (sliced for garnish)
- Avocado (sliced for garnish)
- Cook the bacon slices in a large pot over medium heat.
- Once cooked removed the bacon and set aside but leave the grease.
- In the same pot add the celery, onion, pepper, and mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes until soft.
- Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Push the veggies to one side of the pot and add the beef to the other side cooking until no longer pink.
- Drain the fat if desired and put back on the heat.
- Add in the chili powder, cumin, oregano, and paprika and stir. Add in some salt and pepper to taste and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in the broth and bring it to a simmer. Let it cook for 10-15 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve in bowls with optional garnishes on top.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Delish.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.