Miracle Noodles on a Dime
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
When the budget is still recovering from the holidays this easy “Miracle Noodles on a Dime” dish is just what you need to fill up the troops without putting a dent in the grocery budget! Plus, it’ll keep you on track with your low-carb game plan in the New Year!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 4-5 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 cup of Cream
- 1 cup of cashew milk
- 1/4 Onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup of broccoli (optional)
- 1/2 cup additional veggies of choice
- 3-4 Sausages (meat taken out of the skins)
- 1 Box of Dreamfields Pasta or Miracle Noodles
- Heat butter on medium heat to melt.
- Add chopped garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add cream and almond milk and heat to medium. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Fry onions in a separate pan until clear, add other veggies and sausage meat. Cook through.
- Cook the pasta (follow the directions exactly).
- If the sauce is thickening on its own great, if not whisk a little glucomannan into it to thicken.
- Add sauce, veggies, and meat to the pasta.
- Stir & enjoy!
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from Dani Johnson
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.