“Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Looking for a new breakfast option…LOL! Well check out this delicious no bake cheesecake that will satisfy your craving for a little sweet delight morning, noon or night! The best part is it’s an ‘S’ dessert that will keep those pounds falling off even with a little indulgence in this scrumptious treat the whole family will enjoy!
Check Out the Trim Healthy Mama ‘S’ Recipe Below!
- 1 8 oz. bar of cream cheese
- 1 and 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1/8 cup THM Sweet Blend
- Vanilla (about a capful)
Directions for Filling:
- Mix cream cheese, THM Sweet Blend and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl whip the cream.
- Add whipping cream to cream cheese mixture and combine.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 4.5 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. THM Sweet Blend
- Slightly grease muffin tins with a small amount of coconut oil
- Combine crust mixture to form a small ball and press into medium size muffin tins
- Bake at 350* until browned
- Fill muffin tins with cheesecake filling and chill
- Carefully lift Mini-Cheesecakes out of tins when ready to serve
- If desired top with sliced strawberries soaked overnight in Trim Healthy Mama Sweetener.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.