Mexican Chicken Casserole
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Your family’s going to be shouting more “Por Favor” as you serve this dish with a Mexican flare! This “Chicken Fiesta Casserole” will add some flavor into your life with a little south of the border spunk, that will make you wanna kick up your heels with a salsa dance around the kitchen!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 large onion
- 2 cups fat free sour cream
- 2 ten oz cans of tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- 1 cup monterey cheddar cheese
- THM Mineral Salt to taste (Canadians get it here)
1.Boil or bake chicken breasts. Once done, chop or shred and set aside.
2. Chop onion up and sautee. Set aside.
3.Set broiler on high heat.
4. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes and green chilies, sour cream, garlic, cumin, and salt. Add chicken and onions. Mix well. Adjust amount of sour cream to desired consistency.
5. Pour mixture into a large pan and sprinkle cheese on top.
6. Place in oven and broil on high for 5-7 minutes. (Or until cheese is melted and bubbly.)
7. Once cheese is melted, set lower oven on the “keep warm” setting and place in the oven until warm/hot or until you are ready to serve.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Created exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.