Mexican Cauliflower Rice
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Cauliflower rice is actually really good! Adding these spices and toppings takes it from bland to fab in about 2.5 seconds. Pair this with some good protein and enjoy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 Cups of Cauliflower Florets (stem removed)
- 1TB Refined Coconut Oil
- 1 Small Onion (diced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 Jalapeno (sliced)
- 2 Medium Tomatoes (chopped finely)
- 3/4 Cup Diced Bell Peppers
- 1 tsp. Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika Powder
- 1 TB Chopped Coriander
- Salt to taste
- Sliced Avocadoes and lime juice for topping
- Run cauliflower through a food processor until it looks like rice (pulse it until it does).
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and add the onion, garlic, and jalapeno. Cook for several minutes.
- Add tomatoes, cumin, paprika, and salt to the pan.
- Once the tomatoes are soft add in the bell peppers and cauliflower rice to the pan and mix well.
- Top with avocado and lime juice.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe credit to My Food Story.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.