Meringue Almond Cookies
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Light and airy Meringue Almond Cookies will make your kitchen smell heavenly while melting in your mouth! The perfect sweet treat for summer without weighing you down!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 egg whites chilled (fresh, not carton)
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- Sprinkle of THM Mineral Salt
- 3/4 cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- Dash of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of almonds (toasted and diced)
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- Set oven temperature to 350 degrees (F)
- Spray the coconut oil cooking spray onto 1-2 baking sheets.
- In a medium to large bowl use a mixer to beat the egg whites until soft peaks are forming.
- Add in the salt, cream of tartar, gentle sweet, and vanilla extract one at a time.
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff.
- Fold the diced almonds into the egg white mixture.
- Quickly place spoonfuls of batter onto the baking sheet one at a time and bake in the oven for 12 to 14 minutes (until light brown).
- Remove from oven and place cookies on a wire rack to cool.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from Diabetic Connect
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.