Memorial Day Parfait
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Feeling a bit patriotic with Memorial Day just around the corner? This light and easy recipe will decorate your table with a red, white, and blue flare, and your guests will never suspect it’s a favorite healthy treat, that will have you enjoying the celebration and staying on the track too!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- THM plan approved sweetener to taste
- Splash of Vanilla
- Assorted Berries of Choice
1. Whip the cup of whipping cream until it reaches the texture you like.
2. Stir Greek yogurt into the whipping cream.
3. Whip together cream cheese, vanilla, and plan-approved sweetener and stir into the whipping cream & yogurt mixture.
4. Top with berries.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.