Mediterranean Broccoli Salad
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
It’s time for a super yummy salad! This broccoli goodness will delight the senses and make your mouth water. Serve this up to your guests and enjoy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 5 cups of broccoli (small florets)
- 1/2 cup of artichoke hearts (in olive oil)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (in olive oil)
- 1/2 cup of pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup red onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup of roasted salted sunflower seeds
- 2 cups of plain non-fat greek yogurt
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. fresh garlic minced
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. dried ground thyme
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2TB Oil from the jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- In a large bowl mix together the broccoli, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, red onion, and sunflower seeds.
- In a smaller bowl mix together the rest of the ingredients to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and let sit in the fridge for a few hours.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Food Faith Fitness.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.