Mascarpone Mousse With Strawberries
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Happy Valentines Day! This is just the thing to get in the romantic mood. It’s a light yummy dessert that can be eaten before or after…supper! What did you think we meant?
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 cups quartered Strawberries
- 2 tsp. sweetener + 6TB (stevia/erythritol blend or swerve)
- 1 & 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 8oz Mascarpone Cheese (softened)
- 4oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 cup of Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a medium baking dish.
- Put the strawberries in the dish and sprinkle with 2tsp of sweetener and 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract. Stir together and then spread out on the dish.
- Roast the strawberries for 20-25 minutes at 375F until they are soft and tender (most of the juice will have been released).
- In a large mixing bowl add the mascarpone cheese, the cream cheese, 4TB of sweetener, and 1tsp of vanilla extract. Mix well until combined.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl beat the whipping cream with remaining 2TB of sweetener until stiff peaks can be held.
- Fold the whipping cream into the cheese mixture until combined.
- Spoon (or pipe if you want to be fancy) the mixture into 6 dessert cups and top with roasted strawberries.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Original recipe over at All Day I Dream About Food.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.