Married and Don’t Like Sex?
by Terri Bonin
What if you’re married and you don’t like sex?
No problem. There’s hope for you! First, let me list a few reasons you want to take the steps to learn to like sex. The health benefits are CRAZY!! Here’s the shortlist…
- Causes better sleep (It really does!)
- Tones muscles (Especially the core and booty)
- Gives a younger appearance (Because you’re HAPPY!)
- Resets hormones (Yup!)
- Alleviates depression (Who doesn’t feel lifted after being loved on?)
- Lowers blood pressure (Aerobic exercise helps lower blood pressure, as well as the hormone oxytocin, which is released during orgasm)
- Is a pain reliever (No doubt! It relocates all mental energy away from the pain!)
- Increases immunity (Because when you’re happy, your immune system works better.)
- Lessens stress and anxiety (Who can be anxious in the arms of a husband?)
- Improves cognition (Who can think straight in a sexless relationship?)
- Increases circulation (Gets the blood pumping!)
- Burns calories (Even more when you do it right!)
- Reduces cravings (Because you’re satisfied.)
Put the above list to the test. When you can’t sleep, wake your husband! He won’t mind, and it will be just a matter of minutes before you’re sleeping too.
Got a backache? Great! Forget about it for a few minutes while you have an intimate time with your husband. It works. And the funny thing is, you’ll want the relief the next night again!
Are you emotional, feel crazy? Been there. I’m typically emotionally stable… sans pregnancy and get this, I’ve been pregnant 101 months of our marriage.
*take a moment of silence to ponder that number*
That’s approximately 8.4 solid years of emotional surges! That’s a lot of craziness, but that’s also a lot of physical intimacy because thankfully, my husband and I learned along our journey that sex resets the hormonal balance and makes me functional again. (Exit crazy momma!) It’s magic. It’s fun! Who would have thought?
Put the list to the test!!
If you would like a private invite to the ladies-only Facebook group let us know here: MomCare@TheLaundryMoms.com
You can come in your pj’s in the privacy and comfort of your own home and learn more about having a healthy happy sex life with your husband! It’s G-rated and still chocked full of great information and tips!
*The excerpt was taken from Terri’s new book “Drops of Pleasure“, where you can find more insight on married sex and recipes to take your love life from ho-hum to off the charts WOW!
ps…Do you wonder if you can use essential oils with your family?
They’ve been an absolute game-changer for our family, providing emotional support, as well as health and wellness support! If you’d like to learn more about essential oils and supplements or would like to jump into a Zoom class about emotions and oils be sure and email our sister site here:
***And for a sample of oils, we will be happy to send you in the snail mail or for more education or to start your monthly wellness box from Young Living just click here!