Maple Rosemary Roasted Squash
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This tasty side dish comes to you straight from the Young Living newsletter! This is a wonderful new way to cook up your squash and I hope you’ll love it as much as we do!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Large Acorn Squash
- 1 & 1/2 TB Refined Coconut Oil (melted)
- A few drops of Maple Extract
- 1 tsp. Stevia/Erythritol Mix
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- 1TB Fresh Rosemary Leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 Drops of Rosemary Vitality Essential Oil
- 2 Drops of Sage Vitality Essential Oil
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut squash lengthwise and remove seeds. Turn halves cut side down and slice squash into 1/2″ slices.
- In a large bowl whisk together the melted coconut oil, maple extract, salt, pepper, sweetener, fresh rosemary, Rosemary Vitality, and Sage Vitality. Add slices of squash to the bowl and toss to evenly coat.
- Spread squash in one layer on the baking sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.