Luscious Lemon Popsicles
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Searching for a cool and refreshing treat for the hot weather? Look no further! These popsicles are delicious and super healthy for you as they use the amazing power of lemons to help slim you down. Have a batch of these ready at all times so that when your kids are enjoying a tasty frozen treat, you can too!
Check Out The Recipe Below…
- 1 & 1/2 cups of filtered water
- 6TB THM Gentle Sweet
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
- Just over 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
- Heat water, sweetener, and lemon essential oil in a small saucepan until boiling. Stir well and allow to cool.
- Add lemon juice to the cooled water mixture and stir well.
- You can run the mixture through cheesecloth to get rid of the pulp and zest if you’d like.
- Fill popsicle molds and freeze for several hours (6+)
- Once frozen run hot water over the outside of the mold to release and enjoy!
*Note: This recipe is a FP for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Original recipe adapted from homemadeeats.com.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.