“Luscious Lemon Coconut Mousse”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Longing for a little lemon zing? Well this luscious lemon coconut mousse is just the trick to satisfy those sweet tingling taste buds. Perfect for that craving anytime!
Check out the Recipe Below!
- Whole lemon
- 2 cups of Water
- THM Mineral salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1/4 cup Light canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp. Extra virgin coconut oil (Canadians get it here)
- 1 tsp. THM Gluccie (Canadians get it here)
- 4 tsp. THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- 1 drop of Young Living Lemon Essential Oil
1. Peel the yellow off one lemon, keeping as much of the white as you can so it retains all the healthy flavonoids. Roughly chop the lemon, get rid of seeds and put in blender.
2. Add ¼ cup of light canned coconut milk.
3. Add 2 cups of water and a drop of lemon essential oil.
4. Add a generous pinch of sea salt.
5. Add 1 tsp. extra virgin coconut oil.
6. Add 4 rounded tsp. gentle sweet.
7. Start blending and slowly add 1 tsp. glucomannan powder. Blend for a couple of minutes. Stop blender. Let it rest for a minute or two then blend again until thickened to a pudding/mousse consistency (add another tsp. if needed)…
This recipe is a Light S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.