Lucious Lemon Soufflé
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
This lemon soufflé is light, sweet, lemony, and the perfect dessert to accompany any meal. It will melt in your mouth when eaten warm so be sure to prepare it right before you dinner time, to wow your guests or even for that special family dinner needing an amazing yet easy treat!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Whole Egg
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 Large Lemons
- 1 tsp. of THM Gluccie
- 2TB Unsalted Butter
- 4TB THM Gentle Sweet
- In a small saucepan mix 1 egg, 2TB Gentle Sweet, and the zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- Whisk quickly over medium heat stirring constantly until warm.
- Add in the Gluccie half a teaspoon at a time whisking vigorously until thick then remove immediately from heat.
- Stir the 2TB of butter into the mixture until melted. Spoon into three ramekins evenly and set aside.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites (put the yolks in a bigger bowl).
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks are forming and add in 1/2TB of Gentle Sweet. Continue beating until the egg whites are stiff.
- Add the remaining tablespoon and a half of gentle sweet, and the zest and juice of the second lemon to the egg yolks and whisk together.
- Add 2 spoonfuls of the egg whites to the egg yolks and fold in well (lightens up the yolks).
- Add remaining egg whites to the egg yolks and fold in gently.
- Pour the mixture over the lemon curd in the three ramekins evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes until the tops are golden brown but not burnt.
- Let sit for a few minutes and eat while they’re still warm.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from All Recipes, photo credit Jim Franco.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.