Low Carb Lemon Bars
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
These delightful lemon bars are just what you need to restore your faith in sugar-free desserts! So dense, moist, and flavorful, these will have you coming back again and again for more.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup of melted Butter
- 1 & 3/4 cups of Almond Flour (separated)
- 1 cup of powdered Erythritol (separated)
- 3 medium Lemons
- 3 large eggs
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine 1 cup of almond flour, the melted butter, 1/4 cup of erythritol, and a pinch of salt together in a large bowl.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into it. Bake for 20 minutes then set aside.
- In a separate bowl zest one of the lemons, add the eggs, the rest of the erythritol, 3/4 cup of almond flour, another pinch of salt, and the juice of all three lemons. (This will make the filling)
- Pour the filling on top of the cooled crust and bake for another 25-35 minutes (or longer if still uncooked)
- Remove from oven when cooked and let cool before cutting. Place leftovers in the fridge.
- Optional garnishes include lemon slices and powdered erythritol on top.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at Hey Keto Mama.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.