Lick the Plate Omelet
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
You probably already have the ingredients tucked away in your fridge just waiting to be whipped into this easy any time classic favorite! Such an easy option when you have breakfast for dinner, and oh so delicious you’ll want to lick the plate clean!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- South of the Border Omelet
- 2-3 eggs
- Sprinkle of grated cheese (or use parmesan)
- Shredded lean deli ham
- Mineral salt
- Any Veggies you desire. (tomatoes, cilantro, onions, mushrooms, etc.)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Beat eggs, add black pepper oil, and pour into greased pan.
- Spread a layer of ham on half of the omelet.
- Grate the cheese over the ham.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Cook until almost ready to flip and then add a thin layer of salsa over the ham and cheese (spread it out with a spoon).
- Fold the omelet together and cook for another 1-2 minutes then flip and cook the other side.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Shared with permission from Meggan Larson.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.