Lemony Salmon Burgers
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Salmon is SO good for you but sometimes it gets boring eating a salmon fillet week in and week out. Introducing this incredible delightful salmon patty that can be paired with a salad or some roasted veggies. Whip this up and enjoy the many health benefits of salmon in a super yummy way!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2lb Raw Salmon (remove the skin)
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Flour
- 1/8 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/8 cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 drop of Young Living Dill Vitality Essential Oil
- 1/8 cup Red Onion (finely diced)
- 1 Clove of Garlic (minced)
- 1/8 tsp. Dried Marjoram
- 1/8 tsp. Onion Powder
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 TB Butter
- Gwen’s Ranch Dressing
- Blend the salmon in a food processor until it’s starting to get sticky. Set aside.
- Put the ingredients from the egg to the pepper in a large bowl and mix well together. Add the salmon and divide the mixture into 2.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet and add the salmon patties.
- Cook on medium/high heat until cooked through on both sides (flip after 3-4 minutes).
- Serve with a salad and a dollop of Gwen’s ranch dressing.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from AudreysApron.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.