Lemony Dill Salmon
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This meal is quick and easy to prepare and oh so delicious. I could hardly believe how good it was when I tasted it! Whip this up after a long day with the family and sit back and relax with this delicious and super healthy dinner. Salmon is loaded with protein, helps with brain, nerve, and eye development, improves bone density and strength, reduces inflammation, builds your children’s brains, is high in vitamin D and antioxidants, and can even help prevent cell damage. Bon appetit!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 & 1/2 pounds of fresh or frozen salmon
- 1/2 tsp. THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup of dill pickle juice
- 1 drop of Young Living Dill Essential Oil
- 1 tsp. butter
- Montreal Steak Spice (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Heat a large frying pan to medium heat.
- Melt the butter in the pan and add the dill pickle and lemon juice.
- Let it heat to a slow boil and then add the salmon (defrosted if previously frozen).
- Season the top of the fillets with Montreal steak spice and pepper to taste.
- Cover with tin foil (or lid) and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Once the salmon is white flip it and put the lid back on. Cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Flip again, cook until the inside is no longer pink.
- Remove the fish from the pan and heat the remaining juices to thicken.
- Drizzle over the fish before serving.
- Pair it with this salad or broccoli and enjoy!
Recipe created and shared by Meggan Larson.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.