~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
Looking for a light and easy cookie to make for snack or dessert? You’ve found it! This cookie is light and delicious and actually healthy for you! Bake up a batch and store leftovers in a sealed tupperware. If there are any that is…
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1TB Refined Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of THM Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder (Aluminum Free)
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Flour
- 3/4 cup of Almond Flour
- 4TB THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder
- Soften the butter and coconut oil and mix together in a large bowl with the egg.
- Add all ingredients except for the coconut and almond flours.
- Add each flour one at a time and mix until fully combined.
- Heat oven to 350. While oven is heating, spoon small spoonfuls of cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- Let sit for a good 20-30 minutes before moving them.
Makes about 24 cookies
Original recipe adapted from JoyfulSomethings.com
*Note: This recipe is a light S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.