Lemon Strawberry Muffins
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
These muffins are a delight to eat and are so light and fluffy that you’ll feel lighter just eating them. Have them for breakfast or snack and enjoy a delicious and energizing treat that everyone will love.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Makes 12 muffins (have 1 for a snack or 2 for a meal)
- 2 & 1/2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 6 TB egg whites (carton is fine)
- 1/4 cup of THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Aluminum Free Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 & 1/2 Cups of Strawberries
- The juice of 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon
- Add 1 drop of Young Living Lemon Essential Oil
- Put the oats, greek yogurt, egg whites, gentle sweet, baking powder, baking soda, lemon juice, and lemon essential oil into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add one cup of diced strawberries and stir together (setting aside 1/2 cup of strawberries to slice).
- Fill 12 greased muffin tins with the batter.
- Slice remaining strawberries thinly. Place thinly sliced strawberries on top of each raw muffin.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes (or until a fork comes out clean).
Original recipe adapted from Dashing Dish.
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.