Lemon & Dill Salmon
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Whip up this quick and easy dish after a long day and sit back and relax with this delicious and super healthy dinner. Salmon is loaded with protein, helps with brain, nerve, and eye development, improves bone density and strength, reduces inflammation, builds your children’s brains, is high in vitamin D and antioxidants, and can even help prevent cell damage. Bon appetit!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 & 1/2 pounds of fresh or frozen salmon
- 1/2 tsp. Mineral Salt
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup of dill pickle juice
- Dill to taste
- 1 tsp. butter
- Montreal Steak Spice (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Heat a large frying pan to medium heat.
- Melt the butter in the pan and add the dill pickle and lemon juice.
- Let it heat to a slow boil and then add the salmon (defrosted if previously frozen).
- Season the top of the fillets with Montreal steak spice and pepper to taste.
- Cover with tin foil (or lid) and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Once the salmon is white flip it and put the lid back on. Cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Flip again, cook until the inside is no longer pink.
- Remove the fish from the pan and heat the remaining juices to thicken.
- Drizzle over the fish before serving.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Recipe created and shared with permission by Meggan Larson.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.