Leftover Turkey Pot-Pies
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Thanksgiving leftovers piled high in the fridge are the perfect ingredient to please the lingering house full of guests. If there could use one word to describe this recipe, it would be “simple”, and that’s perfect after slaving away preparing on Thanksgiving Day. Everyone will oh and ah over these amazing mini pot pies!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Mini Turkey Pot Pie’s
(*Note: You may use any leftover veggies and spices you have on hand. This recipe is only suggestive).
- Desired amount of leftover turkey or chicken cut into small cubes
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups water
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 4 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2-1 tsp guar gum
- 3 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- a shake of garlic
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup oat fiber
- 1/3 cup heavy cream (or almond milk)
- Place the cubes of turkey, olive oil, thyme, garlic, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a medium saucepan.
- Add the diced carrots, celery, and onion.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add turkey and spice mix and 2 more cups of water.
- Once it comes to a simmer, mix the guar gum with 2 tablespoons of water and pour it into saucepan.
- Add the heavy cream.
- Simmer until vegetables are soft.
- While mixture is simmering, make your pie dough.
- Place each flattened pie dough ball into greased muffin tins.(Or press all dough into pie pan) and bake for 8 minutes.
- Once done, ladle 1/3 cup of turkey/veggie filling into the center of each tin.(Or into pie pan).
- Seal and wrap the dough over the filling.
- Repeat until there is no more dough remaining.
- Bake on 350 for 15 minutes or until pie dough is golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Created Exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.