It’s a cliche at this point: the dryer ate one of your socks and now the single loner is looking for a match all around your laundry room. Although you’ve given up the hope that its mate will turn up, it pains you to throw it away. Here are a few ways to put leftover socks to good use around the house, from toys to cleaning supplies.
- Soapy Sock Fish from Spoonful
- Vase Cozy from Kreativcom
- Bunny Rattle from Homemade by Jill
- Classic Sock Puppets from Spoonful
- DIY Swiffer Sweeper from Sew Much Ado
- Coffee Cup Sleeve from Real Simple
- Draft Snake from Craftster
- Handmade Jumping Rope from Spoonful
adapted from: www.apartmenttherapy.com
Enjoy this restful Sunday with your family, knowing that those lost socks will now have a place to call home!