Lazy Bone Broth Soup
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
We just debuted this recipe on our Summer Slim Down class last week. It’s such an easy way to slim down because it’s FULL of minerals and collagen that your body needs. I like to make this on a Sunday and eat it for lunch most of the week. If you missed our summer slim down FB live class last Tuesday night where we shared a bunch of yummy on plan recipes to help you slim down, you can catch the replay here!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic Bulb
- Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1TB Bragg Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (this pulls the minerals out of the bones)
- 6 Stocks of Celery
- Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 – 1TB of Oregano
- 1/2 TB Italian seasoning
- 1/2 TB Basil
- Place the chicken into a crockpot and cover with filtered water.
- Peel the garlic and the outside of the onion and place in the crockpot (cut the onion in half).
- Clean and cut the celery stocks in half and place in the crockpot.
- Add the Bragg raw apple cider vinegar, spices, and a very heavy sprinkle of salt.
- Cook on high for 8-10 hours.
- Once cooled remove the bones, skin, and veggies.
*Note: This recipe is a FP for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe created by Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.