Knee Slappin’ Good Spaghetti
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Spaghetti is a traditional Italian dish but this recipe has a little bit of a surprise kick thrown in for good measure! It’s quick and easy but tastes like it’s been simmering all day! The whole family might prefer a big bowl of pasta but our preference is to serve it over zucchini noodles to add in our veggies and keep it on the healthy side!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2lbs Grass-Fed Beef Hamburger (or ground turkey)
- 2 jars of Your Favorite Sugar-Free/All Natural Spaghetti Sauce
- Fresh Garlic
- Fresh Onion
- Fresh Basil
- Celtic Sea Salt
- Dash of Stevia
- 1-2 cans of Rotel Tomatoes
- Coconut Oil
- Saute Garlic & Onion in Coconut Oil
- Brown hamburger or ground turkey
- Add in Celtic Sea Salt to taste
- Pour in the Secret Ingredient: Rotel Tomatoes (#of cans depends on how much KICK you prefer for your sauce!)
- Smidge of stevia to cut the tomato taste just a bit!
- Let simmer with fresh basil
- Add Sauce over Zoodle Noodles & Serve (recipe below)
- Add a dash of Parmesan Cheese for a Delish Topping (optional)
*While the sauce is simmering on the stovetop whip up these easy noodles with this handy dandy gadget!
*You will Find Our Favorite Zucchini Noodle recipe over at Against All Grain!
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.