Keto Thanksgiving Pecan Pie
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Thank goodness it’s Thanksgiving! Celebrate in style with this Keto Pecan Pie. Just because it’s Thanksgiving doesn’t mean you have to eat all the sugary stuff and feel like garbage tomorrow. Have a happy holiday and enjoy this yummy dessert!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3/4 cup of Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil
- 2 & 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2TB + 1 cup of Swerve Confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup of Butter
- 1 cup of full fat Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Molasses
- 2 cups of Pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Grease a 9 inch pie pan and set aside.
- In a bowl stir together the coconut flour, almond flour, coconut oil, 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract, 2TB swerve sweetener, and 1/4 tsp. salt.
- Add one egg and mix well. This is the dough so press it into the bottom of the greased dish and up the sides. Bake the crust for 15 minutes or so and then remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large saucepan heat the cup of butter on high heat but whisk it constantly so that it doesn’t burn.
- When the butter starts to boil remove from heat and turn the heat off.
- Add 1 cup of swerve and the full fat coconut milk whisking them all together until smooth.
- Let the sauce cool slightly in the pan but make sure to whisk it every 5 minutes so that it doesn’t settle.
- In a separate bowl beat the 3 eggs that are left with the cooled butter mixture, 2 tsp. vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp. of salt, 1/2 tsp. molasses, and 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Pour that mixture over the crust and then top with the other cup of pecan halves.
- Bake at 325 for 40 – 45 minutes. You can put tin foil on the edges to stop any burning.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Make It Grateful.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.