Keto Superfood Salad
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Now is the time to be getting superfoods into your body so we thought we’d give y’all a great salad recipe! Chock full of yummy veggie goodness, this salad is sure to make you feel healthier.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 cup of fresh Kale
- 1/2 cup of lettuce Leaves
- 1/2 head of Broccoli
- 1 large Avocado
- 1/4 Pine Nuts
- 1TB Chia Seeds
- 1 small handful of Alfalfa Sprouts
- 1/4 cup of Feta Cheese
- 1 fresh Red Chilli
- 2TB Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- Preheat oven to 355F.
- Cut up the kale into pieces the size of chips and lay flat on a baking sheet. Cover with olive oil and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice up the broccoli into small pieces and fry them in olive oil for 5 minutes then add the pine nuts in for another 5 minutes.
- Take the cooked kale and put in a large bowl with the chopped up lettuce.
- Toss in the broccoli and pine nuts.
- Slice up the avocado, add in the feta, and slice up the red chilli.
- Toss together and serve warm.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Fat For Weight Loss.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.