Keto Pumpkin Crumb Cake
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Yummy! This dessert is exactly what you need this season and especially with all that candy floating around. Make this and leave the sugar to your kids.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 cups of Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup + 1/3 cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup of Swerve Brown
- 1/2 tsp. + 3/4 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 cup of Melted Butter
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup of unflavored Protein Powder
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 2 TB Heavy Cream
- In a medium bowl combine 1 cup of the almond flour, 1/4 cup of coconut flour, 1/2 cup of swerve brown, 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, and 1/4 tsp. of salt. Mix in 1/2 cup of butter and stir well. Set aside as this is for the topping.
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a 9×9 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl mix together 1 cup of almond flour, 1/2 cup of swerve, 1/3 cup of coconut flour, 1/4 cup of whey protein, 2 tsp. baking powder, 3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, and 1/4 tsp. salt. Mix well.
- Add in 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree, 1/4 cup of melted butter, 2 large eggs, and 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract. Mix together until well combined then spread into the 9×9 pan.
- Crumble the topping over the top and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Mix together 1/4 cup of powdered swerve, 2TB heavy cream, and 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract until smooth and then drizzle over cooled cake.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at All Day I Dream About Food.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.