Keto Friendly French Toast Sticks
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Oh yes, we can still have french toast and it is soooo good! Hallelujah! The best part? You don’t even have to make the bread up ahead of time because it cooks so fast!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4TB Butter
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 level tsp. of Baking Powder (not heaping)
- 1TB Maple Flavoring
- 2 Eggs
- 1/8 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Sugar-Free syrup
- In a large mixing bowl add 4TB melted butter, 4 eggs, and the tablespoon of maple flavoring. Mix well together.
- Add the teaspoon of baking powder and slowly add in the almond flour. Whisk everything together.
- Butter up a microwavable rectangular glass dish and pour mixture inside.
- Cook on high for 3-4 minutes until it’s completely cooked through. Remove, cut into slices (7-9), and set aside.
- In another bowl mix together the 2 eggs, heavy whipping cream, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Stir well together.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan and add some butter.
- Dip the bread trenches into the mixture and cook on all 4 sides until nicely browned.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup, butter, or even whipping cream!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Original recipe and picture credit to Keto Daily.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.