Keto Crack Chicken
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This recipe is seriously amazing! It’s creamy, full of protein, and soooo delicious. This will definitely become a family favorite. Get your Ninja Foodie or Instant Pot out and whip this up easy peasy.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 slices of cooked and chopped Bacon
- 2lbs of boneless and skinless Chicken Breast
- 16oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2TB Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1TB Dried Chives
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. dried Dill
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Scallion (thinly sliced)
- In your pressure cooker add the chicken, cream cheese, water, vinegar, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and dill.
- Turn it on to manual high pressure for 15 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Take the chicken out (with tongs) and shred it with a couple of forks. Put it back into the pot.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese with a wooden spoon then toss in the cooked bacon bits and scallions.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at The Keto Queens.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.