Keto Christmas Stars
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Now that December is upon us it’s time for the Christmas baking recipes to commence! First up is a yummy sugar-free Christmas cookie recipe. You can make them any shape you want to but we chose stars! These cookies freeze well too so you can make them up ahead of time and enjoy during the holidays.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 cups of Almond Flour
- 1 cup of powdered sweetener of choice (erythritol or swerve would work)
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground Coffee
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- In a bowl whip up the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Fold in the powdered sweetener and then take 3TB out and set aside for later.
- Add in the almond flour, cinnamon, and ground coffee and stir until well combined.
- Form a big dough ball and then flatten it out to about 1/2 inch between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Pop it in the freezer for 15 minutes so that the dough is easier to cut.
- Remove the dough from the freezer and take off the top piece of parchment paper. Cut the dough up into shapes and put onto a baking sheet.
- Brush some egg white mixture onto each cookie.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Sugar Free Londoner.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.