Keto Chocolate Pudding
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Everybody needs chocolate pudding in their lives and now y’all on Keto and THM can have it too! Yay! This recipe is so easy to make, is dairy free, and absolutely delicious!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/3 cup full fat Coconut Milk
- 2TB Raw Cacao Powder
- 2-3 TB Swerve
- 1/2 large ripe Avocado
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Instant Coffee
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan Salt
- In a medium sauce pan add the coconut milk, cacao powder, and sweetener and heat over medium heat.
- Whisk together until combined but not too hot then remove from heat (you may still have a few clumps).
- Add in the cinnamon, vanilla extract, coffee, and salt and mix together.
- Mash up the avocado in a blender and add to the mixture. If it’s not smooth enough then blend it together.
- Add to serving dishes after tasting to make sure it’s sweet enough.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Gnom Gnom.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.