Keto Chicken Pot Pie
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Keto chicken pot pie? Yum! Yes please! What an awesome addition to your regular recipe repertoire. Maybe a Sunday dinner? The possibilities are endless.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 6 & 1/2TB Butter
- 1/2 cup of Mixed Veggies
- 1/3 small Onion (diced)
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 2 minced Garlic Cloves
- 3/4 cup heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup of Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp. Poultry Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. Rosemary
- Pinch of Thyme
- 2 & 1/2 cups of cooked & diced Chicken
- 1/4 tsp. Xanthan Gum (or Glucomannan)
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Flour
- 2TB Full Fat Sour Cream
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 cup of mild Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1/3 cup of Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Parsley (to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat Oven to 400F.
- In a skillet (oven safe) sautée the onion, mixed veggies, garlic cloves, 1/4 tsp. of salt, 1/4 tsp. of pepper, and 2TB of butter for about 5 minutes.
- Throw in the whipping cream, chicken broth, poultry seasoning, thyme, and rosemary.
- Sprinkle the Xanthan Gum on top and whisk it in to avoid clumps. Cover the skillet and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Add in the diced and cooked chicken.
- Melt 4 & 1/2 TB of butter and then cool in the fridge for a few minutes.
- In a bowl mix together the cooled butter, eggs, 1/4 tsp. of salt, and sour cream.
- Toss in the coconut flour and baking powder and stir together. Add in the grated cheese and stir.
- Drop dollops of batter onto the chicken mixture but don’t spread it out (the coconut flour will dry it out).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes then broil for a couple of minutes until the top is nicely browned.
- Sprinkle dried parsley on top.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Kasey Trenum.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.