Keto Chicken Parma
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Finally, a low carb chicken parmesan option that is scrumptious! You’ll be wanting to make this over and over again because it’s easy and delicious.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1lb of Chicken Breast
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- Himalayan Sea salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 cup of fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Almond Flour
- 2TB Olive Oil
- 1TB Butter
- 750g of Marinara Sauce (sugar free)
- 8oz. shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (pinch)
- 2TB fresh chopped Basil or Parsley
- Slice each chicken breast to make 4 fillets.
- Season with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- In a relatively shallow bowl whisk together eggs, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Add salt and pepper and place chicken in to marinate.
- In another bowl mix together the parmesan cheese and almond flour.
- Using tongs grab each piece of chicken one at a time and press into the almond flour mixture on each side.
- Heat up the oil and butter in a non stick frying pan (medium high heat) and fry two pieces of chicken at a time. Leave the chicken alone for 4-5 minutes at a time on either side so that the coating doesn’t fall off.
- Once it’s nice and golden flip the chicken to the other side and cook until golden again.
- Preheat oven to 400F on broil and grease a cooking pan.
- Pour half of the marinara sauce over the greased pan and spread it around. Sprinkle the red pepper flakes over top.
- Place the chicken in a single line over the sauce and pour the rest of the sauce over the rest of the chicken.
- Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Broil for 5-10 minutes until chicken is cooked through and sprinkle with parsley or basil.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Cafe Delites.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.