Keto Cheese Please Sauce
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Imagine drizzling cheesy goodness over veggies, dipping healthy grain-free crackers or chips into a scrumptious cheese dip, or even having a cheese soup without all the guilt! …Viola!… Enjoy this delicious Keto Cheese Please Sauce!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- Parmesan cheese
- Raw Romano Sheep’s Cheese
- Celtic Salt
- ½ clove fresh garlic
- 1 oz. of raw onion
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Nutritional Yeast
- Glucomannan powder
1. Bring a kettle of water to a rolling boil (or boil some water in a saucepan).
2. In a blender put 1/3 – ½ oz. of the sharpest cheese you can buy.
3. Add 1 Tbs. Parmesan cheese plus 3 very good pinches celtic sea salt , ½ clove fresh garlic, 1 chunk of raw onion (about 1 oz) and for more flavor – a sprinkle of garlic and onion powder. Add a few shakes of black pepper and some cayenne pepper for some spice. Add an optional Tbs. of nutritional yeast if you have it.
4. Pour boiling water into the blender up to the one up mark. Turn on to low.
5. Add 3/4 tsp. Glucomannan powder while blender is running then turn to high and blend for a minute and a half.
6. Turn off blender. Taste and adjust flavors if needed to your liking and then blend a little more until desired thickness is reached. You can always add more boiling water if it gets too thick.
7. Enjoy!… this yummy sauce over freshly steamed broccoli, cauliflower, or zucchini noodles
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.