Juicy Steak Roll-Ups
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Steak and veggies isn’t a new meal idea but this recipe offers a new twist! Made to keep you on track with your health goals plus, this recipe is a crowd-pleaser with even the most hard-to-please crew!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 8 (thin) slices of flank steak
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 4-5 Mushrooms
- 16 thin pieces of Asparagus (full length)
- 1 drop of Young Living Rosemary Vitality Essential Oil
- 4-5 TB of Refined Coconut Oil
- Heavy Sprinkle Mineral Salt
- Heavy Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- 1 Large Garlic Clove
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 TB dry red wine
- 2 tsp. Gwen’s Brown Sugar
- 2 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- 1/4 cup of fat-free beef broth
- Melt the refined coconut, add the rosemary oil and using a brush rub each side of the flank steaks with a drizzle of the oil.
- Rub each side of the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice all of the veggies (except for the asparagus).
- Heat up a TB or two of the refined coconut oil in a skillet on the stove and add all of the veggies.
- Fry up the veggies until tender but still a little crispy and remove from heat.
- Place a few of each veggie onto each piece of steak vertically (so they’re sticking out when rolled up).
- Roll up each piece of steak and close with a toothpick.
- In a small skillet heat up some more coconut oil and add in the diced garlic. Fry for a minute and then add the balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, wine, and rosemary figs and bring to a quick boil.
- Lower the heat and let sit for a few minutes.
- Add the broth and bring back to a boil. Once it’s boiling turn the heat down again and let sit for about 10-15 minutes and set aside (throw out the sprigs).
- Grill steaks for a minute or two on each side (either using a grill, skillet, etc) and once done serve right away placing a spoon full of glaze on each steak.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from Camping/Trailer Tips & Ideas.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.