Italian Skillet Eggs
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
Get ready for a deliciously different breakfast that you’ll wish you’d tried much earlier! This meal is simple, scrumptious, and savory and perfect for a Valentine’s Day “breakfast in bed” treat! Your tastebuds will thank you when you prepare this tasty breakfast for the one you love or as a special treat for yourself… and who can blame them?
Share the love and Check Out the Recipe Below…
- Coconut Oil
- Handful of Kale
- Tomato Sauce (small can)
- 1TB Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 6-8 Slices of Pepperoni
- 2 Eggs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Heat up the coconut oil.
- Sauté kale until slightly wilted.
- Add tomato sauce, italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Simmer for a minute and add in the chopped pepperoni.
- Stir together and crack the eggs into sauce.
- Cook eggs to preference and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Shared with permission from Jaime McKinley.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.