Italian Chicken Bake
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Quick and easy is the name of the game when it comes to summer meals! Who wants to be stuck slaving over the stove? Check out this delish meal you can throw in the oven or crockpot and enjoy the sunshine a little longer! Plus it will have the family belting out “Mama Mia” all through the house in their best Italian accents!
Check out the Recipe Below…
- 2 cups of brown rice
- 2 cups of sugar free pasta sauce
- Heavy sprinkle of THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1 cup of water
- 1-2 toothpick drops of Young Living Oregano Vitality Essential Oil
- 1-2 toothpick drops of Young Living Basil Vitality Essential Oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Put everything in a covered dish, make sure the chicken is completely covered.
- Bake at 350 for an hour to an hour and a half or add all ingredients into a slow cooker and bake on low for 6-8 hours!
*NOTE: This is an ‘E’ meal for the Trim Healthy Mama plan!
*Created and used with permission by Meggan Larson
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.