“Hot Sexy Mama Chicken”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
After years of making ho-hum chicken recipes a Mama just needs something to spice things up in the kitchen! Look no further than this fabulous 30 minute or less recipe that will make you kick up your heels and dance the salsa dance with anyone in arms reach! Of course that extra zing is optional for those little ones who might cry waaaaattteeerr pleasssseee…so be sure and adjust it for everyone’s liking around your dinner table!
Check Out the Recipe Below!
- Cooked chicken or canned chicken
- Approx. a cup tabasco or frank’s hot sauce
- 1/2 a brick to a 1 full brick cream cheese
- Soften cheese in microwave.
- Mix with hot sauce to taste (1 tsp to start with).
- Mix with chicken taste and add more cream cheese or hot sauce.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
*’S’ Recipe on the Trim Healthy Mama plan used with permission from- Jenn Hall
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.